Friday 14 August 2015

Athens Zea Marine

12 Aug, set off from just outside the Corinth Canal to Zea Marina in the Port of Piraeus - that is a collection of ports in Athens..  The wind was flight and directly behind, intitialy it was helping along and then it would switch 20-30 degrees which meant I took down the sails and motored on.  In the bay of Piraeus, you had to watch out for hydrofoils, these things move along at 30kts..  In the bay there are a number of unused ships, not sure if they are abandoned or not... I arrived at Zea Marina and docked Alongside TAG - Finally aught up, last time I saw them was at Port St Louis, back in May... The following day, I went to the Mercury dealer to pick up a fuel tank for my outboard as the lid had broken off...  Today the plan is to go on the Red bus and take a sight seeing trip of Athens,,l
I don't want this boat (scratch the name off and sorted!)

Not sure what this one is doing here either - no name

Entering Zea Marina

Next to Tag

Broken fuel tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment