Friday 7 August 2015

Corfu

4 Aug, I set of from Leuca with the wind blowing nicely, 20kts, I was cruising at 8kts, reached 9. About 2 hours out, it went and helped someone else.. I motored the rest, without Otto, the course want as smooth as any inattentiveness was rewarded accordingly.. I got to the to 2 islands north of Corfu, the the wind picked up to 13-15 head on and a 1kt current.. Just what was needed for the final stretch. I ended up anchoring outside Sidarhi. Nice sunset, the wind was dying down and ask set for a good night. At 01h00, got woken up by a flock of Mozzies, so I set about kkilling then all! An hour later same story, my cabin looked like a scene of a crime with the Mozzies. I ended up closing the hatches and putting a sheet over me.. When I awoke there were still a dozen or so buggers, digesting their meal.. I set about fixing them up.. I set off to Paxos, with hopefully Ian and Shelly and with help I would fix Otto..

 Nice sunset off from my anchor spot and next day caught an awesome sunrise..

No comments:

Post a Comment