Friday 29 April 2016

Clarence Town

26 April

Clarence Town, was the next stop, this was a small town, which was hit earlier in the year by a named storm, which unfortunately did some damage. We motored from Pittstown to Clarence town. I set my anchor while I waited for Nordic Belle to fill her belly. My initial plan was to fill the boat with jerrycans and then dinghy over to fill those, as he marina had advised us that it was only 7ft deep... Nordic Belle told me otherwise, so I was able to dock, with 30cm between my keel and mother earth, all the depth alarms were going off.. We then motored over to the N end of the harbour and dropped anchor and took digny to the own for a bit of a walk around. We ended up having a cold beer and dinner at Rowdy Boys..
39NM

Setting off to Clarence town
View from anchorage
Nordic Belle leading the way

No comments:

Post a Comment